Bromo Semeru Ijen Rafting Madakaripura Tour 6 Days | we provide other tour package options of Bromo Semeru Ijen. In this tour package, you will need six days to complete the tour in which you will not only visit volcanoes in East Java but also you will visit Madakaripura waterfall and having white-water rafting in Pekalen River with Songa Rafting team.
The tour can start from Surabaya, Malang or Banyuwangi heading towards Tumpang area in Malang. If you want to start the tour from Malang, you can do it with five days. so you could skip one day when you start it from Malang. And our team will pick you up in early morning in order not to be late for trekking. the following we explain the tour itinerary of the 6 days-tour.
Day 01: Pick Up – Malang /Tumpang/Ranu Pani
- Our agent will pick you up by Our a private car in your arrival place (Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi) airport, station or hotel and drive you to your accommodation in Tumpang area for 3 hours driving, or in Ranupani area, then stay one night by free time.
Day 02: Ranu Pani – Kumbolo Lake – Kalimati
- Wake up to have breakfast an early morning then check out from your hotel. Then at 07.00 depart to Ranu Pane village (2100 above sea level) for 1 hour drive from Tumpang and 2 hours from Malang city.
- After arrive at Ranu Pani, Submit medical check, entrance fee and start trekking for 10 km or 3-4 hours trekking to Kumbolo Lake with your porter have rented before, but sometimes they go first to stand the tents and prepare lunch for you.
- After reach Kumbolo Lake, take a break for lunch and rest there before continuing the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati where we will rest and stay overnight in tent or by camping.
- Ranu Kumbolo / Kumbolo Lake is situated on a valley with the lake covering 12 ha. It is a rest area which has views and upland ecosystems, located at altitude of 2400 above sea level.
- After having rest continue trekking to Kalimati and rest there.
Day 03: Kalimati – Arcopodo – Mount Semeru Summit (3,676 meters)
- Early morning wake up at 00.30 AM, then continue trekking to the summit of Mount Semeru (3,676 meters) via Arcopodo area (2900 meters above sea level) and Cemoro Tunggal at 3200 m ASL.
- You will reach the crater’s rim after 4 hours trekking, enjoy the sunrise and view until satisfied, taking photos from the top of Mahameru and taking a rest for next trek down, then trek down to Kalimati our base camp (2700 meter above sea level) for 2-3 hours and have breakfast there.
- After having breakfast, continue trek down to Kumbolo lake around 2 – 3 hours then taking a rest and have lunch, here you will enjoy the beauty of the lake sight to loose your tiring trek and afterwards comeback to Ranu Pani (parking area).
- When you reach Ranupani continue your trip by the Jeep 4 WD to Mount Bromo National Park through Savana Desert, Teletubies hills and Sea of Sand towards Cemoro Lawang village in Bromo area.
- After arrive at your hotel, check in and rest for the next tour.
Day 04: Bromo Sunrise Tour – Bromo Tour – Madakaripura Hotel in Probolinggo
- Get up at 02.30 AM to get prepared to Bromo Sunrise tour, then start visiting Bromo sunrise view at Penanjakan or Kingkong hills or Love Hill by Bromo Jeep at 03:00 AM from your hotel to the parking lot, then walk for 15 minutes to the view point.
- Enjoy the Sunrise view, Mount Bromo and the caldera until satisfied.
- Afterwards comeback to your Jeep and continue going to Mount Bromo crater to visit the Crater until finish. From perking lot, you can walk towards Bromo stairs or rent a horse.
- After you have enjoyed Mount Bromo, comeback to the jeep to go back to your hotel for breakfast and check out to continue to Madakaripura Waterfall. It takes about 1 hours journey.
- To reach waterfall. From parking area, you will ride “Ojek” a motorcycle transportation provided there, or you can walk to the waterfall (30 minuets walking).
- When you have finished enjoying the waterfall, continue the tour to Hotel in Probolinggo area with duration of 1 hour drive. Arrive at your hotel, check in and rest.
Day 5: Songa Rafting Tour – Ijen Crater Area
- At 07.00 a.m have a breakfast and prepare to continue to Pekalen River for white-water Rafting (Rafting Songa, Regulo Rafting or Noars Rafting). Arrived at location, have a rest and briefing by a professional team.
- After you get the Songa Rafting Basecamp, break for 20 minutes to get rafting instruction by Rafting Team, while directly using the rafting clothes, helmet and paddles then continue visit Pekalen River for 30 minutes driving with rafting team.
- When you reach Pekalen River, start rafting along 12 kilometers with 3 hours rafting time till you finish in Sawahan area and comeback to the Songa Basecamp.
- Arrive at Songa basecamp, change the clothes and have lunch in the basecamp restaurant and continue to your hotel at Ijen Crater area for 3 hours drive.
- Get to your hotel, check in and Free Program (stay one night in your hotel)
Day 06: Ijen Crater Tour – Blue Flame Trekking – Surabaya Airport
- At 11.00 p.m get up to get prepared and start visit Blue Flame of Ijen Crater. Your driver will take you to Paltuding (parking lot) for 1-2 hours
- Get to parking lot, then start trekking to the top of Ijen Crater for 3 hours with local guide.
- Arrive at the top and continue trekking down to the bottom crater for 30 minutes to enjoy Blue Flame until finish and comeback to the top at 05:00 AM
- After reach the top, enjoy Ijen Crater view and the sunrise until finish. After that comeback to paltuding (parking lot) for 2-3 hours trek.
- Then your driver will transfer you out to Ketapang Harbour Banyuwangi or Malang or Surabaya Airport, Hotel or Train Station.
- When you reach your final place the Bromo Semeru Ijen rafting Madakaripura Tour 6 Days is completed.
Facilities Include :
- Professional tour driver
- Private AC (air conditioned) tourist van by shuttle (finish tour)
- Transportation fuel, tax and parking fee
- All Entrance Fees according to itinerary
- Private Jeep 4 WD for picking up service from Ranu Pane to bromo
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Bromo sunrise Tour
- Trekking requirements (Tents, sleeping bed, pillow, mattress, hot water for tea, coffee and toilet )
- Porters for Semeru Climbing and English speaking tour guide
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast in Mt Semeru by porter service
- Local guide for Madakaripura Waterfall trekking
- Hotel and Breakfast in Bromo are (Hotel Bromo Permai/Yoschi Hotel)
- Accommodation in Tumpang/Ranupani area
- Hotel and Breakfast In Ijen Area (Hotel Ijen view/Arabica/Catimor Homestay)
- Hotel and Breakfast Probolinggo Area
- Mineral dringking along tour
- First aid
- Local Guide For Ijen crater Trekking
- Local guide for Songa Rafting
- Rafting facilities (rubber boat, paddles, helmet, float jacket, mineral dringking, rafting guide)
- Luch at Songa base camp
- Ojek ‘motorbike transport’ in Madakaripura Waterfall
- English speaking tour guide (custom order)
- Horse transportation for Mt Bromo Tour
- Personal expense
- Lunch and dinner
If you have some question regarding the tour package, please visit our contact to get more information.