Bromo Semeru Ijen Rafting Tour Package 5 Days | East Java has some natural attractions. They are volcanoes such as Mount Semeru, Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen, Mount Kelud, Mount Arjuno and Wlirang and Mount Raung. And waterfalls such as Madakaripura, Tumpak Sewu, Coban Rondo, Kapas Biru, Coban Pelangi and many others. Beaches such as Sukamade, G-land, Balekambang, Papuma, Ngliep, Red island and others, and some National Parks.
In this tour package we would like to invite you to visit some spots which are famous for their panorama. They are Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, Mount Ijen and white-water rafting in Pekalen river (Songa Rafting). This tour inquire 5 days to finish and we put Mount Semeru in the first tour in this itinerary.
Day 01 : Pick-Up – Malang – Tumpang – Ranu Pani
- Our team will pick you up by a private car in your arrivals in Surabaya, Malang or Banyuwangi at airport, station or hotel and take you to Tumpang area for 3 hours driving or drive straight to Ranu Pani, then stay overnight.
Day 02 : Ranu Pani – Kumbolo lake– Kalimati
- Wake up to have breakfast an early morning then check out from your hotel at 06.30, then depart to Ranu Pane village (2100 above sea level), After get Ranu Pane, Submit medical check up, entrance fee .
- start trekking for 3-4 hours to Kumbolo lake with your porter rented before. You will pass three posts before getting to Kumbolo Lake. Ranu Kumbolo / Kumbolo Lake is the forth post where you can rest and is situated on a valley with the lake covering 12 ha. It is a rest area which has views and upland ecosystems, located at altitude of 2400 above sea level.
- After reach Ranu Kumbolo, take a break for lunch and rest here before continuing the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati where we will rest and stay overnight in tent or by camping.
Day 03 : Kalimati – Arcopodo – Mount Semeru Summit (3,676 meters)
- Early morning wake up at 00.30 AM, then continue trekking to the summit of Mount Semeru (3,676 meters) via Arcopodo (2900 meters above sea level) and Cemoro Tunggal (3200 meters above sea level).
- When reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours, enjoy the sunrise and view until satisfied, taking photo from the crater and taking a rest in your tent, then trek down to Kalimati base camp (2700 meter above sea level) for 1,5-2 hours to have breakfast
- After finish breakfast, continue trek back to Ranu kumbolo around 2 – 3 hours then taking a rest and small lunch, here you will enjoy the beauty of the lake sight until finish and comeback to Ranu Panee (parking area).
- When you reach Ranupani continue your trip by the Jeep 4 WD to Mount Bromo National Park through Savana Desert and Sea of Sand to Cemoro Lawang village via Jemplang fork. After get Mount Bromo, stay one night in your hotel.
Day 04 : Bromo Sunrise Tour – Bromo Tour – Songa Rafting Pekalen – Ijen Crater
- Wake you up at 03.00 AM to get preparing to enjoy Bromo Sunrise, then start visiting by Jeep at 03:30 AM from your hotel to the parking lot. Then take a walk for 15 minutes to the view point. after get the view point, enjoy the Sunrise, Mount Bromo view till satisfied.
- Then comeback to the Jeep and continue to Bromo crater. You will go down to sea of sand toward parking lot. From here you can walk to Bromo stairs or rent a horse. Enjoy the craterand the caldera from bromo’s peak.
- After enjoying Mount Bromo, comeback to the jeep then continue to your hotel to have breakfast, take shower and preparing to check out to Songa Rafting for 2 hours driving.
- After you get the Songa Rafting Basecamp, break for 20 minutes to get rafting instruction by local guide, while directly using the rafting clothes, helmet and paddles. Then continue visit Pekalen River for 30 minutes driving with local guide accompanying.
- Get to Pekalen River, then start rafting along 12 kilometres with 3-4 hours until finish in Sawahan area and comeback to the Songa Basecamp.
- After reach Songa base camp, change the clothes then have lunch in the basecamp restaurant and continue to your hotel at Ijen Crater area for 5 hours driving from parking lot.
- Get your hotel and Free Program (stay one night in your hotel)
Day 05 : Ijen Crater Tour – Blue Flame Trekking – Transfer Out
- Wake up at 00.00 a.m midnight to get preparing and start visit Blue Flame of Ijen Crater, then take you to Paltuding (parking lot) for 1-2 hours
- Get the parking lot, then start trekking to the top of Ijen Crater for 2-3 hours with local guide
- Get the top and continue trekking down to the bottom crater for 30 minutes to enjoy Blue Flame. When you have finished, comeback to the top at 05:00 AM to see sunrise.
- After get the top, enjoy Ijen Crater view till finish and comeback to paltuding (parking lot) for 2-3 hours trek. Afterwards continue to take you to your agreement place, Surabaya Airport, Hotel or Train Station.
- After you get your final place, the tour is completed
Facilities Include :
- Professional tour driver
- Private AC (air conditioned) car along the tour till finish
- Transportation fuel, tax and parking fee
- Private Jeep 4 WD for picking up service from Ranu Pane to bromo
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Bromo Volcano Tour
- Trekking requirements (Tents, sleeping bed, pillow, mattress, hot water for tea, coffee and toilet )
- Porters for Semeru Climbing and English speaking tour guide
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast in Mt Semeru by porter service
- Local guide for Madakaripura Waterfall trekking
- Hotel and Breakfast in Mount Bromo Cemara Lawang
- Hotel and Breakfast In Ijen Area
- Mineral drinking along tour
- Entrance Fee
- First aid
- Local Guide For Ijen crater Trekking
- Local guide for Songa Rafting
- Rafting facilities (rubber boat, paddles, helmet, float jacket, mineral dringking, rafting guide)
- Luch at Songa base camp
- Horse transportation for Mt Bromo Tour
- Personal expense
- Lunch and dinner
Please visit our contact to get more information about the tour.
Other Tour Options :
Bromo Semeru Ijen Rafting Madakaripura Tour 6 Days
Bromo Semeru Ijen Tumpak Sewu Madakaripura Tour 6 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Package 3 Days